Wednesday, April 18, 2012

OrderToday My Little Pony Toddler My Little Pony Bed Set


My Little Pony Toddler My Little Pony Bed Set

My Little Pony Toddler My Little Pony Bed Set




  • Sheet Features: All Around Elastic on Fitted Sheet
  • Pillowcase Features: Reversible
  • Number of Pieces: 4
  • Includes: 1 Flat Sheet, 1 Pillowcase, 1 Fitted Sheet, Comforter
  • Fiber Content: 100 % Polyester
  • Fill Material: 100 % Polyester
  • Care and Cleaning: Tumble Dry Low, Machine Wash Separately in Cold Water, Use Only Non-Chlorine Bleach When Needed, Iron on Lowest Setting






disclaimer

1 comment:

  1. The content was really very interesting. I am really thankful to you for providing this unique information. Please keep sharing more and more information......Rothco Combat Shirt

    ReplyDelete